Fresh Banana Raspberry Smoothie
1 sliced ripe banana, size of your choice
1 1/4 cups combined unsweetened frozen raspberries + chopped ice
7 packets SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener
1/2 cup 8th Continent Vanilla Fat Free Soymilk
1. Slice the banana thinly and lay it out on a plate that will fit inside your freezer. Freeze for 10-15, or until mostly firm.
2. Take the banana out of the freezer, and put in the blender.
3. Combine the frozen raspberries and chopped ice in a bowl until they're mixed evenly. Place these in the blender.
4. Empty the Splenda packets on top of the fruit and ice.
5. Add the soymilk and blend until the mixture has reached your desired consistency. Pour into serving glasses of your choice, add a straw, and enjoy!